All your wedding vendors,
right here in Vermont!

Please find our list of vendors below. You are welcome to pick from this list or do your own research.
The vendors listed have worked with Sleepy Hollow couples before.

It is our Sleepy Hollow policy that you must have a bartender with a Vermont State Liquor License to serve here. 


Photo Booth

If both members of the wedding couple are not Vermont residents, they can get marriage licenses from the Huntington Town Clerk’s Office.