Group Event Information at Sleepy Hollow
We have several rental possibilities at Sleepy Hollow. One common comment from every type of group we host is how beautiful and peaceful it is here. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information, or to make a reservation. Groups can rent either our Round Barn Event Center, or an area within Sleepy Hollow Inn.
Larger Groups/ Meetings in the Barn
We have mid-week availability year round and only have weekend availability in winter
(The barn is booked for all weekends late April – November with weddings)
Details of the Barn Rental:
- Amazing view of Camel’s Hump & Green Mountains
- 53′ diameter, 17 sided structure, 20′ tall vaulted ceiling
- 8′ wide second floor interior balcony (42 people fit in balcony)
- Seating for up to 165 people. Winter events a max of 140 is recommended.
- Tables and Chairs included in group pricing
- Caterers kitchen available and you are welcome to have a caterer come in or you can do your own food.
- Two restrooms
- Outdoor covered 40′ x 40′ pavilion
- Available for larger business meetings, gatherings and retreats.
- 9% Rooms and Meals Tax applicable to this rental
- Prices change depending on the time of year.
- Call Deb for pricing information at 802-434-2283 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For weddings, please see the wedding package pricing information.
Small Groups/ Meetings in the Inn
(available for groups up to 25 people).
Details of Inn space rental:
- Fireplace room – seats up to 20, has 2 large couches, and three armchairs. The fireplace room is great for socializing, has closable doors, and can be configured with conference tables for business meetings.
- Dining Area – the dining room comfortably seats up to 25. The dining rooms features a wood stove, a large dining table (seats 12), a smaller table (seats 8) and a round table (seats 5) and picture window with nice views.
- Chairs and Tables can be arranged to your specifications
- TV, VCR, DVD, Easel, Markers available for use.
- 3 restrooms are available
- We include use of the fireplace room and dining room on the weekends if you also book the whole inn for two nights.
- Mid-week, you can rent the space without the inn.
- Unless you are renting the whole Inn, you need to be done by 5pm.
- 9% Rooms and Meals Tax applicable to all room rentals.
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea available.
- Call Deb for pricing information 802-434-2283 or Email email@example.com.
The Dining Room of the Inn
Rental Information for Both Spaces
To confirm the reservation, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
We set up the number of tables and chairs that you need. All specific event set-up and decoration is the responsibility of the group. We take care of the garbage, recycling and composting.
Many groups also rent out Sleepy Hollow Inn when they have a retreat. It has eight rooms with 20 separate beds. The max in the inn is 22 people. It is $2507 for the whole Inn for two nights including tax. Please see the Inn page for more information about the rooms.
No Smoking and No Pets:
No smoking within 100′ ft. of the Inn, Round Barn, or Pavilion. Due to allergy concerns, please leave Fido or Tiger at home.
We Do Not Serve Alcohol:
We do not have a liquor license. You need to either hire a caterer or bartender with a liquor license or your guests can bring their own alcohol. We recommend a bartender for larger groups.
The Fireplace Meeting Room